- Pleasant acidity
- According to Italian tradition
Café Royal Espresso Macchiato boasts a full body and a delicate acidity. This espresso is rounded out by fine hints of almond biscuits and hazelnut. Enjoy it as an espresso or as a macchiato or a cappuccino with a raspberry tiramisu.Product declaration
UTZ-certified products are always traceable. Café Royal has been certified by UTZ, meaning that you can check which plantation your coffee originates from. Simply follow the steps below:
1. Find the 13-digit EAN code under the barcode on your Café Royal packaging and type it into the text box.
2. Click "Send". Another text box will appear.
3. Find the L-number under the best before date on the packaging.
4. In the second text box, select the L-number from the packaging.
5. Click "Send" again to view the details of your coffee's origin.