I'm already a customer.
Log in with your email address and password
I'm a new customer
Quick and easy purchases • An overview of all your orders • No obligation
Another crucial aspect of UTZ-certified products is their traceability. This means it is possible to establish which plantation the coffee is from. With the UTZ traceability system Good Inside Portal (GIP) you can find out exactly where your Café Royal comes from. To do this, follow these instructions:
1. Look for the 13-digit EAN code on the Café Royal packaging. It is located below the barcode.
2. Enter this EAN code in the first field.
3. Click on the “Send” button to the right.
4. A second field will open up below.
5. Look for the L number on the Café Royal packaging. It is located below the “Best before” date.
6. In the second field, click on the grey arrow until you reach the right L number.
7. Click on the “Send” button to the right.
8. A new browser window will open with information on your Café Royal.