Ordinary in preparation. Extraordinary in taste.
- The Café Royal bean coffees make an impression – both visually and of course as regards taste. Our Espresso, Crema and Mild ranges are extremely gratifying! They will delight your palate with aromatic, creamy and fruity aromas.
- Our bean coffee appeals to anyone who is underwhelmed by the conventional range on the market. Mild or strong, fruity or aromatic: our experts have created unique flavour profiles for each variety. The green coffees originate from selected cultivation areas whose coffee plants produce beans with typical aromas.
- The quality feature of Café Royal bean coffees are outstanding, perfectly roasted coffee beans. In order to produce such outstanding beans, the coffee plants need the ideal growth conditions: ground rich in minerals, lots of rain during the growth phase, plenty of sunshine during ripening. The ideal climate for coffee plants is when daytime and night time temperatures fluctuate greatly. We come across all these conditions in regions such as Kenya, Indonesia and Guatemala.
- The taste of the bean coffee is characterised by its complex aromas and fine acidity. Slow and gentle roasting allows the sugar to caramelise in the coffee beans and ensures the pleasant roasted flavour of the beans.
- Perfectly brew Café Royal bean coffee: portafilter machines, filter machines, fully automatic machines and mocca coffee pots are suitable for preparing the coffee. Depending on the variety, drink Café Royal bean coffee as black filter coffee, milk coffee, cappuccino or espresso macchiato.