All organic. All fair. All with great taste.
- For our Fair & Organic Edition we exclusively use coffee beans that are guaranteed to be organic and fair trade. The plantations these coffees originate from are double-certified – with Fairtrade certification and the organic logo of the European Union.
- Enjoy our organic coffees in the three royal varieties Lungo Bio, Espresso Bio and Owemba. The Lungo Bio contains 100% best Arabica beans. The Espresso Bio is a blend of Arabica beans and 30% Robusta beans, and the beans are from Bolivia, Mexico, Peru, and Tanzania. Our Owemba however, is a Single Origin from Uganda and consists of 100% Arabica beans.
- we have specifically developed our capsules for use in your Nespresso®* machine. Benefit from a compatibility with all current models. This way you can simply prepare the Café Royal capsules with your Nespresso®* system like you’re used to.
- Best in test – with both consumers and experts. Independent tests confirm that Café Royal tastes exquisite, forms the perfect crema and is ideally suited for use with the Nespresso®* system. That is the reason why Café Royal is the best-selling Nespresso®*-compatible capsule in Switzerland.
- Flavour-sealed capsules – our packaging is not just well thought-out, but also features a flavour sealing. Since the capsules are made of flexible plastic, they perfectly adapt to your machine and are pierced as intended. Thanks to the flavour sealing made of plastic, the ground coffee inside retains its optimal flavour and is not impacted by light, moisture or oxygen. This way you can always enjoy the perfect coffee pleasure - by the touch of a button. We continue to enhance our capsules for you.
- Café Royal capsules are suitable for all Nespresso®* machines. THe only exceptions are: Miele built-in devices as well as the piston machines (old models: Jura N75, Turmix C225, etc.)